Being a part of the Go Local community has many benefits but the best one is discovering all the new places that I can save at. While saving money is great, did you know some Go Local partners give away free food too? We made it our goal to visit all partners on Go Local who offer free food to members. We've slowly been making a dent in the list and are enjoying every second of it. The best thing is that every time we check one off that list, a new business gets added to it! The exploration in Austin is endless, making the app endlessly fun and exciting.
When we say FREE food, we mean GOOD free food. We’re talking free queso, free California rolls, free dessert, free key lime pie, and free mozzarella sticks! This is FREE food you get EVERY TIME you visit! Sooo… if you went to a local business every day of the year, you could get free food 365 days out of the year. How fun is that!? Don’t forget, joining Go Local costs just $20 a year but you get deals, discounts, savings, and free food EVERY TIME!
Free food. Every time.
- Hula Hut: Free queso with any purchase
- Toss Pizzeria & Pub: Free appetizer with order of large pizza
- Sakura Sushi & Bar: Free California roll with purchase of $15+
- Abel’s on the Lake: Free mozzarella sticks (Mon-Fri 11am-4pm)
- Top Notch: Free pie with any purchase
- Thai Spice: Free egg rolls with purchase of $50+
- Austin Daily Press: Free hushpuppies with any order
- Cafe Blue: Free key lime pie with 2 entrées